Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Weight Loss Challenge!!!

So summer is just around the corner and after talking to one of my clients I've decided to help motivate everyone with a little challenge. If you're interested in participating you have to send me an email to shapeupwithAlison@gmail.com with your current weight. Then I'll check in with you mid month to see your progress. On June 1st I'll have you email me your final weight and then calculate your percentage of weight lost. The person with the highest percentage will be the winner of our fun little competition which means you'll get a free training session with yours truely and a gift card to Trader Joes :-) Hopefully this can jump start your weight loss or help any of those who have been in a rut. I'll send an update mid month with who's in the lead :-) Remember eating right is 70% of getting to your goal, but also make sure to exercise at least 3 times each week. I'd love for everyone to lose around 5 lbs this month :-) If you need any help or have any questions remember I'm always here for you! Best of Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment