Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So disappointed in Chicago....

I just went to check my email and found myself reading an MSN article about fattest cities. To come up with their results they calculated the percentage of people who are overweight, have type 2 diabetes, have little activity level, and the number of people who ate fast food 9 times or more in a month. I'm sad to say that out of 90 cities Chicago placed 22nd and received a D+ grade. How can we change this?? I'm sure a lot of it has to do with us hibernating in the winter, but really think about your life.... How many times did you eat fast food last month? And how many days a week are you really exercising? It's time to make a change! I want everyone to try to do at least 30 minutes of exercise for 5 days this week! Let's also prepare more meals from home...this will help you save money and calories. We can all get healthier together! Come on Chi town!

2 comments:

  1. That's what happens when the main foods are beef sandwiches and deep dish pizza Alison...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love deep dish pizza but don't get it every month :-p

    ReplyDelete