Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 is here!!

I still can't believe that it's January already! And it was just 1/1/11! So what are your resolutions for this year? And how do you accomplish them? A lot of people make the resolution to lose weight but at least 50% of them stop coming to the gym completely. How will you stay motivated? Will you hire a lovely trainer like myself, journal, take classes? It's important to review your goals and resolutions frequently to make sure you stay on track. What are some of your other resolutions? Feel free to share them with me or my blog. My goal for 2011 is to become a figure model and compete in the fall. I plan on logging many hours at the gym and eating clean. I'll keep you posted throughout the year and maybe you can help hold me accountable :-) Another goal is to spend more time with my friends and family. I spent a lot of time last year working and getting situated back in Illinois but I need to make more time for my loved ones. And some me time! Anything is possible if you believe it and work at it! So let's make this year the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment