Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is officially here!

I can't believe summer is really over! This is my first fall in 4 years so I'm on a mission to make it a fun one! First and foremost let's all make sure that we stay active even if it means signing up for my Zumba class or something in your neighborhood to keep you consistent with your workouts! Let's try to get in better shape now so when January first rolls along we a new resolution that doesn't involve weight loss or jean sizes! Make sure to take some time out of your busy days to look at the leaves changing colors and take a deep breath of the crisp fall air. Find a fun pumpkin recipe that's relatively healthy to cook up and enjoy! I just made Trader Joe's pumpkin pancakes and they were delicious! Try not to have millions of pumpkin spice lattes although they are so addicting. My goal is to embrace this new season and I hope you do too!

This blog is just a random fall post but I just wanted to write a little bit. I have lots of changes happening in my life and I'm ready to start training privately. Let me know if you need a trainer and check out my website http://www.wix.com/shapeupwithalison/alisonb

Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment