Thursday, September 9, 2010

Clean Eating

How many people exercise day after day but aren't getting the results they would like? Do you ever look around at the gym and see people working really hard but they look the same week after week? I know first hand that if you don't change your eating habits you won't get the results you want. I trained for a marathon but thought that was an excuse to eat whatever I wanted...needless to say my weight stayed the same.
So what is clean eating? Clean eating is staying away from processed foods! It's pretty much as simple as that. If the label has tons of strange ingredients in it...stay away. After getting back from LA I've decided to revamp my eating habits. The key to clean eating is finding healthy foods that you enjoy. And slowly incorporate foods you don't enjoy but are super healthy....that would be broccoli for me! Another key to eating healthy is always having your healthy foods and snacks ready to go. It's as simple as preparing chicken breast, putting almonds in baggies, or just making sure you make the time to go to the grocery store. So here's to eating clean!! Start today!


No comments:

Post a Comment